Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family reunion.


I am so sorry for not updating my blog for a while! I have been so busy since school started. I have tons of homework!!! But anyways, the second week of august we got to have our family reunion in island park, Idaho. It was tons of fun!! 

This is all the grandkids in front of our secret "family tree" that our family has been going to and carving our names in for years. 



This is everybody in front of a cabin that my great grandfather built and lived in.

  The guys there that were my age.

Whitney, me, and my cousin ellie playing cards.
My cousin britton on his birthday

We also got to go on a fun rafting trip but were not able to get any pictures. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! The best part of it was pushing my cousin of when she was not looking.
Before the Family reunion, my and our family went to west yellowstone.

While we were there we went to the playmill and saw oklahoma. Before it started, whitney got to go on the stage for her birthday. She got kissed three times in one night! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I'm Amazed tho that you updated your blog! YAY!

Brown Family said...

Looks like you had a blast. Whitney got kissed 3 times in one night!!! Woo-woo!!!
I miss you guys so much!!! I guess we will just have to take a trip out to Utah in the next little while. Love you and say hello to the fam.

Iva said...

max, cool blog!
the reunion was fun and i'm glad that we were able to make it and to see everyone.

kathryn said...

Your reunion looks awesome (although not very environmentally correct--ruining that poor tree! haha) Glad you had an end-of-the-summer hoorah. Now back to school huh?

Love, aunt kathryn

Benson Soccer USA said...

Great blog. I need you here to help me get the ours going. Love the pictures of the Reunion and EFY. Okay...so I am the last one in the family to read the Twilight series. I am going to get it tonight and start. miss you
Grandma B

Anonymous said...

Max,
i'm peer pressuring you. POST POST POST!!! YOU NEED TO POST!

Unknown said...

The reunion was a blast. Wish we could see you before we move. I leave in a week!

Max :) said...

Ok.....ok.....I need to get these pictures downloaded. You change your blog so much! I have like no time now.

Max :) said...

Ok.....ok.....I need to get these pictures downloaded. You change your blog so much! I have like no time now.