Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

All of us with our stockings....wow I look weird again....
Everyone waiting to go downstairs......K my excuse for looking bad on this picture is because I was REALLY tired!!!!!!!! 
THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!
Me and grandma!! She is an amazing grandma!!!!
THE OFFICE!!!
AN I HOME!!!!

So we pretty much had an amazing christmas!! It was great also to be able to share it with our family as well!!!! Some of the things I got were an I home from "santa":) , the office seasons 2 and 3 which I was REALLY happy to get!! I have pretty much seen every episode now!!!!, candy to last me for the rest of the year, ipod case..the list goes on and on!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!! :) . More posts to come!!!

2 comments:

Me said...

i got an ipod for christmas :) yay for music.

Anonymous said...

When I saw that you had posted, I just about passed out and went into a state of acoma. YAY!!! A POST!!! But anyways, sounds like it was a ton of fun!!! I might need to borrow your office seasons. :D