Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yes, I am back...

Yes, I know...I have not blogged for a while for a few reasons: Nothing "exciting" going on, and really busy, so I am going to give you a tour of the house that we are renting.

This is my bedroom.  As you can see, the people who lived here before were very into BLUE. 

 This is our very brown family room.....:) 
This is the kitchen which is actually pretty nice.
This is my bathroom downstairs....by the way, the toilet is soft and squishy....so when you sit on it, air comes out of it....and it sounds..very interesting...:)
This is my brothers VERY messy room. Once again, BROWN 
this is the family room with our very "stylish" green carpet....
This is mom and dads bathroom....oh and  the door going to the left is mom and dads room so you can hear EVERYTHING that goes on in the bathroom....
This is mom and dads bedroom, with the eye opening wallpaper

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Max! A POST!!!! Your house looks a lot different then i pictured it. but it's really nice!! You made it sound WAY worse then it is.... it's great!!!! I LOVE the picture of dwight that you have in your room... he's on my binder!! And i was laughing SOOOOOO hard at you toilet comment. HILARIOUS!!!!!

Brown Family said...

I have been wondering what your house looked like so a big THANK YOU Max for posting some pictures. I bet it is nice to have your own space after sharing with your brothers for so long.
Sure miss you. Say hello to everyone.

Jolley Family said...

Yes Max, what a post!! I'm sure your mom would enjoy the comment about her bathroom!! Hey, at least they didn't do blue carpet in the living room or it would all be blue and brown! Kitchen is nice!! How's it going with the other house? Any luck yet?

Can't wait to see you guys at xmas!!

Max :) said...

True!! Well, we have had a few people look at it but still no luck!! Hopefully it sells yet!! WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS EITHER!!

kathryn said...

loved the pictures, but seriously max, i think you need to come to our house to see what a VERY messy bedroom actually looks like!

aunt kathryn