Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Barbeque, goodbye party

Some people in our ward were nice enough to put on a barbeque for us and invited people from our ward. It was really nice to be able to be able to see a lot of our friends. These are some of the kids jumping on their trampoline.  I was surprised it did not break!!


These are most of my friends from our ward and one of the young women's leader that is really nice. I had tons of fun with them!!

At my house we had a goodbye party with a lot of my friends from my ward, and people who left the ward after the ward split. It consisted of apples to apples, food, tormenting our neighbors, and having wrestling matches in the backyard. It was SO MUCH FUN!! I miss them already!! Also I probably will not do another post for a while because we are moving and because of EFY but I will try to do another post as soon as I can!!




1 comment:

Jolley Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time saying goodbye to all your friends. Have a safe trip to Utah in the move. We'll see you in a couple weeks!