Monday, July 28, 2008

Cousins, Moving




This last Friday I got to go to my cousins one last time before we move. It was TONS OF FUN!! It was so nice to be able to see them one last time. While I was there I got the chance to be able to have an M.Night. Shyamalan marathon that night. It was tons of fun to get scared and had a great time with my cousins. The movies finished around 3:00 AM. It was hard to say goodbye to them, but hopefully I will be able to see them soon!. Right now we are in the difficult proccess of moving. It is very boring to be honest. Our last sunday was really sad too. There are so many people in that ward that are amazing! I am going to miss my friends there a ton. The plan is to move on Saturday and we will have movers which will be so nice. I will be staying here an extra day though for youth conference, and then will fly and then go to EFY. It's going to be so busy!! AHH!! :) 

2 comments:

john papworth said...

i loved the sixth sense, such a good movie. man, sounds like you guys had a really fun time. i bet zack cried he was so scared.

Max :) said...

Oh yes. You know Zack. After watching signs he had to go outside to turn off lights in the car and he made us go with him. :)