Friday, July 25, 2008

Things going on......

So right now now a few things have been going on. First of we have been preparing to move which is as some of you might know, TONS OF FUN!! :). We are having to keep the house clean just in case someone comes to look at it and have a bunch of boxes in the hallways. I am both nervous and excited about the change so this should be interesting!! Also last week my friend from Utah came to visit and we did a few things with different groups of friends. First with out school friends we went to godfathers, bowling and then just walking around. Then with our church friends we went to the movie Mamma Mia and hung out afterwards. It was tons of fun!!! Mamma Mia which I was very excited about turned out to be a little disappointing. The choreography was not very good and it did not flow right. Also warning if you dod see it: very cheesy in parts!!!! One persons voice was really bad too!!! But, I love the music from it which made up for it!!! I am so glad she got to come!! I will try to post pictures if I can get any because I did not have a camera but my friend did.
max

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try to get you some pictures! Warning though, i am so bad with cameras that a lot of them are blurry. but i'll send you the ones that turned out!

john papworth said...

i haven't seen it yet, is it worth going to?! i like your top 25

Max :) said...

Thanks!!! I don't know. I would wait tell it comes out on DVD because it was kind of funny and had really good music, but was really cheesy. I was laughing through all those parts. I could not tell if they were trying to make it cheesy or not!! Just get the soundtrack. Have you seen the dark knight yet?? If you have, was it good??

Megan said...

max, i am loving your blog. i saw the dark knight and it was awesome. the joker is pretty creepy, but, i think you will love it. totally worth your time in my opinion.