Saturday, November 29, 2008

New christmas tree

OK!!!! So, today we had a fun time decorating, and GETTING OUR NEW TREE!! I love decorating the tree! I know it is kind of early, but WHO CARES!! :).  It was kind of strange getting a U-cut tree instead of getting a big giant tree but it was kind of nice getting a smaller tree!! Last year it broke our stand!!!! I love having the tree!! I love the smell of it too, reminds me of oregon!! Anyways, this will keep me alive for the next three weeks!!!


4 comments:

Me said...

yay for christmas trees :)

Anonymous said...

sigh... we have a fake tree. Whoever invented fake trees is a disgrace to the spirit of christmas....

john papworth said...

we put up our tree on the same day! we like getting it up early, the smell makes life Christmas-ie. Is that a word?

Anonymous said...

Hey. You haven't posted for a century and a half. What's up here????