Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NEW TV!!!, Concert, two big accomplishments!!

Yep, WE FINALLY GOT A NEW TV!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!! Our old one broke, and had all these lines through it, and so we got a new tv!! THANK YOU! It's AMAZING! It's nice to watch a movie without getting dizzy! :D 

So, we all got to go to moms AMAZING concert since mom was in the American Festival Chorus. Great job mom!! I would have put the picture of me, but it turned out bad, so here is one with mom and dad


K, so I am on the Honor roll for this first tri!! WAHOO!!! I have a 3.66667!! That is exactly what you are supposed to get including the points!!! I got As, one A- and c+ thanks to geometry :(. Geometry is way harder than algebra!! At first I had a 3.6111 thanks to an A- but today at the last minute I got it worked out!! It was because of an assignment I was not able to print out. That would have been so dumb to be below that by that much!!! I FINALLY HAVE SEMINARY! ITS SO NICE!!! Oh, and Last night went to bed semi early AND WOKE UP AT 9:00 AT MY OWN FREE WILL! Amazing right!! :D








4 comments:

Me said...

geometry = poop and thats a property in case you didnt know, so dont sweat it.

Anonymous said...

Your T.V. is really nice!!!! And sorry about geometry.... yes, it is a crappy subject. And basically useless seeing as I haven't used it since I took that class last year.... so don't worry, geometry isn't vital to your survival in life. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Jolley Family said...

Congrats Max on the good grades and honor roll. Wish we could have seen your mom's concert! Wish I could sing w/ her too!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you!