Saturday, November 1, 2008

Values tag

Ok, so I got a tag about things you value, and things you do not so, here it goes!! 

1. Family-They sometimes drive me crazy, but I still love em!! :)
2. FOOD!!!- Wow.....fast sunday tomarrow...don't know how I am going to survive!!!
3. Church- Were would I be without it? 
4 . Music- Can't live without it..
5.  Books/movies/tv shows- Right now I am really liking Dean Koontz books, I like twilight, harry potter...a ton more!! I like tons of movies!! I can't decide what my favorite movies are, but last night I watched When a stranger calls and disturbia!!! I love the office, and pushing daisies and I love watching SNL clips.  I couldn't really do this in six things...so I kind of combined the three...:)
6. Friends- I miss you guys!! :) 
Now things I do not value
1. Comercials- I do NOT like commercials. They drive me crazy!!!
2. Geometry - When exacly would you use this if you are not a builder??? 
3.  Swearing-  Why do people even swear?? But it really bothers me when people do
4.  Rap- rap music DRIVES ME CRAZY!!
5.   People who judge- I have one teacher who judges people, and it really drives me crazy!!
6.  My alarm- Makes me shudder!!
K, your turn!!

2 comments:

Me said...

i had a teacher in high school who summed up my feelings on alarms best:
"when i was in my undergrad, my alarm would go off, and i would weep."
now i'm in my undergrad, and often, when my alarm goes off, i weep.

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing my alarm is my phone or else i would have smashed it a long time ago. So true about commercials.. they are the pits. Along with math and rap music. You have good taste in what NOT to value... Lol. I actually watched an episode of pushing daisies and it was really funny!