Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cross country


So, right now I started cross country, and I LOVE it!! Its a great way to see some of our friends before we move, and I LOVE running, so its great!!!! I have it every other day at 7:00. Believe me though, its not too fun trying to wake up, but its so worth it. I don't have any pics from it, but I do have a random picture from track I never posted....long distance is SO the best! If you guys did not know, I did the 800, and the 1600. The 800 is half a mile, the 1600 is a full mile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long distance? Uh uh. Bleacher sitting is the best event by far. Just kidding. It was so fun to see you and your mom today! And... guess who convinced her parents to get unlimited texting?? I did! Starting tomorrow I'm footloose and texting free. lol.

Max :) said...

YAY!!! THATS AWESOME! And I got my new phone today too!!!!! I am way excited!!