Sunday, June 21, 2009

Music Theater West Workshop







Last week, I got to be in a week long workshop at "music theater west". We put a performance on for the end of the week, and along the way got different workshops. One of the people who taught a workshop was in brigham city, it was awesome!!! I had WAY fun!! Our group got to do a "MGM melody" thing...pretty much different songs from old classic movies such as singing in the rain, which was my favorite :). Afterwards we went to Angies and almost got kicked out, it was the best. We also cleared the "kitchen sink" which is this HUGE sink of ice cream!!!! Anyways, it was SO much fun and I am going to miss these guys!! Oh, and do you guys like my "baker" hat I wore to Angies? :) Oh, random side note they aired the last episode of pushing daisies :/. SO sad, they tried to conclude it in like, 15 seconds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super fun! Rockin' the baker hat there. lol. Sooooooooooooo sad about Pushing Daisies. I'm going into depression here without season two. Canceling Pushing Daisies is a crime.