Thursday, June 4, 2009

uh...yeah sorry!!!

wow, I pretty much look like a freak....lol




So yes I AM ALIVE. I kinda forgot about my blog for 5 months.........I had a ton of stuff going on, so I kinda gave up for a while....but I AM BACK!!!!! katherine told me that if I started again, she would watch pushing daisies, so I could not say no :) So, anyways, stuff going on. A few months ago, I auditioned, and made a broadway showcase!!!!!!! We performed songs like "Good morning baltimore" from hairspray, 'What is this feeling" from wicked, and all of them were SO much fun to do!!!!!!! I met a ton of friends, and they are all awesome!!!! I miss them a ton! But here are a few pictures, and please excuse the makeup I have on.....it was NOT fun to put on!!!! The GUYS had to put on there own! Do you know how hard that is!!!! When I first put it on, I seriously looked like a Egyptian!! So, yeah new post this week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I would have liked to witness the egyptian do. lol. Thanks for posting!!!!! Now I just have to find that text you sent me that had the website on it for pushing daisies. I'll tell you what I think!