Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers 2, REVENGE OF THE FALLEN!!!


On our crazy day of garage sale and moving, I got to take a break and go to transformers 2 with a few of me and whitney friends from the ward, it was way fun! We got to go to the mall to get something to eat first, where we got some AMAZING Chinese  food. The only problem was we did not have enough time to eat, so it was interesting when I had to go to smuggle the food into the theater!! I just ate it during the movie, and spilled a little bit :).  It was awesome. Anyways, the movie was so so. I thought the action/effects where amazing. The parents where once again hilarious. But it was kind of disappointing. First off, there was a lot of bad things in there that really should have not been in there. Second, towards the end, it really dragged, and it got a little random hmhmhmhm robot heaven and crazy snake/robot girl......anyways, then it was hilarious how megan fox was running with all these explosions going on, and yet somehow she manages to keep her hair and lipstick PERFECT the whole time, and yet shia lebouf has dirt all over him and tons of cuts. Then many of the characters did not connect very well. The first one was much better, but I did think the effects and action were really good. Oh and one more thing I thought it was funny. Remember how in the first the robots attacked New York? Well, apparently in this one nobody knew it happened.......mmmmmmm...I am pretty sure they would have figured out by now there was a huge giant robots attacking the world.  Anyways, thats my review! I won't be posting for a while just because we are moving next week and staying at my cousins, but I will try!!!! Oh, I had my last day of cross country on friday, it was SO sad!I am going to miss those guys a ton!!

1 comment:

Me said...

max, you're my hero. i also saw transformers and noticed how idiotic and filled with terrible things it was. there are better ways to write a robot movie.