Monday, June 8, 2009

yes, I actually did make another one!!



Arent you guys proud of me? :) anyways, katherine made a AWESOME makeover to my blog!! :) thanks!! They are airing THE LAST pushing daisies that never aired because the show got cancelled and they needed to keep the the contract of 13 episodes. They have aired 2 of the three, and they have been SO good, and this saturday....it ends. :/. For those that have not seen it, its great. Very unique, quirky, witty, and clever. You can watch the episodes at www.thewb.com/shows/pushing-daisies . Speaking of pushing daisies...here is me eating my awesome apple pie on my B day. My B day was SO much fun!!! I got some pretty cool stuff, including 60 bucks of Itunes combined which I LOVED. I currently have 32 TV episodes on my Ipod, 14 of them pushing daisies episodes...yeah I kinda need to get a life, but oh well!!!! Plus I got some "office" shirts which I wear every thursday :) Then my friend, katherine, came with her family that weekend, and we discovered a valuable lesson....NEVER eat mavrik nachos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Mavrik nachos are only to be eaten... well, never. :) Glad you like your blog! Photoshop is so handy when you are bored during the first week of summer. Enjoy those fourteen episodes of pushing daisies you have on your i-pod!

Max :) said...

hehe and 15 on saturday :)

Anonymous said...

I think now would be a good time to start worrying about your obsessivness. And don't laugh at my spelling. I have no idea how to spell obsessivness, obssesivness, obbsesiveness or however that darn word is spelled. :)

Max :) said...

haha believe me, you have not seen my spelling yet!!!! lets just say, it took forever for me to figure out "tomorrow" and "jealous" when i was texting the other day

Anonymous said...

well yuo konw waht tehy say... sepllnig inst imoportnat. :)